- This Women’s Lahenga Choli Gown is by ENTARO INTERNATIONAL.
- It is made of Butterfly Net And Santoon Silk Material and Finished in Color (Blue,Red,Green,Ice Blue,Pink,Pista)
- The length Size Full Length Gown And Full Sleeve.
Party Wear Lahenga Choli Suit
Lahenga Choli Gown With Dupatta Piece
- One of the most graceful costumes made from Semi Stitched fabric-the Gown-the much loved choice for most Indian women’s can be worn in so many different ways.
- With the right material and drape, it can accentuate the beauty of women of all ages and forms.
- Be it a festival or a wedding, Gown are a hot favourite worldwide, and it’s easy to see why.
- Gown give you the opportunity to give a modern touch to a traditional Indian attire.
Material & Design
- Butterfly Net Material is an instantly recognizable Gown, lightweight, dull-finished fabric that is popular for outfits that require a clingy and flowing look.
- This with its bright colour and Embroidered makes for versatile wear for both Party and Festival occasions.
- These Lahenga Choli Gown will look perfect at religious ceremonies, Party occasions, celebrations, and traditional get-togethers.
- You can pair this Gown with a clutch and a pair of fashion sandals or any casual footwear of your choice for a casual look when dressing up for a party.
- You can also pair it with a pair of earrings and bangles when adorning this outfit for a festive occasion
- Top Fabric :- Butterfly Net
- Lahnega/Bottom Fabric :- Santoon Silk
- Dupatta Fabric :- Butterfly Net
- Top Work :- Net Embroidery + Sequence + Cording Work
- Dupatta Work :- Net With Lace Border
- Top Length :- 56 Inch (Flare 3 mtr) Size upto 46 (2XL)
- Dupatta & Inner :- 2.15 Mtr Each
- Note :- Back Side is Plain and This is Semi-stitched item.
Hand Embroidery Machine
The computerized embroidery machines that bless our homes are nothing like their prototypes which could fill an entire lower-level living space. Without them, though, we would not have ever gotten this far.
Before affordable computers, embroidery was completed by punching designs on paper that ran through the embroidery machine. Created by Isaac Groebli in Switzerland, the Schiffli machine utilized the combination of a continuously threaded needle and a shuttle containing a bobbin of thread. Groebli’s son went on to create the automatic Schiffli machine.
Gorgeous laces and broderie anglaise flew off of the loom-like embroidery machines. They were so efficient that the fruits of their labor were mistaken for hand embroidery. Home businesses and factories sprung up.
Embroidery Head Work
Embroidery, the art of forming decorative designs with hand or machine needlework, has been around nearly as long as clothing itself. Evidence shows that Ancient Egyptians, Babylonians, Phoenicians and Hebrews used embroidery for decorating their robes. The Moors also decorated much of their clothing with embroidery. They had a style of their own which spread to other countries like Spain and Sicily. Moorish embroidery greatly influenced many European countries.
Embroidery Machine Work
A machine that could imitate the appearance of hand stitches is the Hand-Embroidery Machine, which was invented in 1828 by Josué Heilmann (1796-1848) in Mulhouse, France.
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Fit Type: Regular
Fabric : Heavy Butterfly Net With Santoon Silk Inner
Work : Heavy Emroidery Multi + Codding work + Stone Work, Dupatta :- Net with Lace Border + Stone Work (NOTE:- Back Side of this gown is Plain)
Length :- up to 57 , size :- max up to 48 ,type :- semi stitched (Up to 2XL)
Package Content : Paired With Matching Gown and Dupatta ::3::
Style :- Anarkali Lehenga Choli & Gown suit Set
Occasion :- Wedding, Party Wear , Festival , Ceremony,